C.K. Hope nominated me for… well, it was more of an open invitation to pick an award out of the several up for offer, but how could I pass up on getting to write about these delicious looking sweets… the Super Sweet Blogging Award!
I’m not sure if these are the actual rules that go with this award, but it’s what we are using today regardless:
1-Answer the 10 random questions or those of your own choosing.
2-Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog sites.
3-Notify the bloggers of their awards.
4-Ask the award winners to answer the 10 questions when they accept their Award.
Here are the questions that C.K. asked:
1-Do you have a goal in life? It’s pretty simple… be a good person and have fun. As long as I’m striving towards that I can’t really go wrong.
2-City or Countryside? Mountains? Does that count as “countryside?” If I could live in the mountains I would…
3-What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary? Antidisestablishmentarianism – which I looked up just now specifically because according to Wikipedia it is the longest word to appear in a dictionary that isn’t disputed for technical or coined reasons. And yes, I was trying to find the longest word, so this whole answer is completely staged.
4-If you had a time machine where would you go? … nowhere. But I would rent it out for others to use, for a small fee, of course. I thought about this for awhile – and no matter what time I could pick there would be positives and negatives about visiting that time/place and the risk of not being able to return to here/now would be too great.
5-Pirate or Vampire? “Hello. Pirate.” I rarely cheat. Honestly. But I do tend to think that “rules” are more guidelines than anything else.
6-Are you easily satisfied or do you keep working to obtain something? Easily satisfied, mellow, go with the flow…
7-Sweet or Savoury? Sweet! (Dude?)
8-Do you believe in Karma? Of course.
9-Which is your favorite Comedy film? Monty Python’s Spaceballs in Tights Married an Axe Murderer Holy Grail – Best. Film. Ever.
10-Fantasy or Sci-fi? – Fantasy. I’d take sorcery over stun guns any day.
And, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please answer me these questions ten:
1. Do you think it’s weird that the Breakfast Club ate lunch rather than breakfast?
2. If you had Breakfast at Tiffany’s would you order the eggs or the diamonds?
3. Have you watched the movie Layercake? Thoughts on that experience?
4. If you boarded the Pineapple Express, which stop would you get off at?
5. Do you prefer American Pie over pies from other countries? What is your favorite?
6. If the forecast for the day was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, would you stay inside?
7. Do you slather Space Jam on your toast in the mornings? Or do you prefer something else?
8. Have you ever had to Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
9. Do you drink a glass of warm Milk before bed?
10. Have you ever had a Chicken Run away from you before?