You know what happens when the world famous Zombie Killing Rogue Ninja (and First Knight of the Matticus Kingdom) tags you?
You get bruises.
Revis doesn’t have an “easy” setting. He doesn’t know how to politely tap you on the shoulder and say, “Pardon me, good sir, but I do believe you are now ‘it.'” No, no, no. With him it’s all stealth mode, surprise attack, sword brandishing, mayhem bringing, full on ferociousness, without so much as a “How do you do.”
I was helpless to withstand that kind of onslaught…
So, I find myself “it” again… (Oh, the horror, the horror!)
“And… here… we… go…:”
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. Done, done, and done.
2. Photo? No. Facts? Ugh, okay…
a. My lucky number is 13.
b. I have a Manchester United jersey that has my name and #13 on it.
c. I look forward to Friday’s that happen to fall on the 13th day of the month.
d. I’m pretty sure I’ve only seen the first of the Friday the 13th series of movies.
e. I got married on the … 18th day of the month. (You thought I was going to say 13th, didn’t you? Silly, silly.)
f. The little prince was born on the ….25th day of the month. (Fooled you again! Neener, neener, neener.)
g. I don’t have any other #13 stories, sorry.
h. I’ve climbed Mount Whitney 2 times.
i. I have a 35 mile (one way) commute to work.
j. I know why all the other numbers are afraid of #7. (It’s because 7 ate 9.)
k. I like to stick with themes when answering things like this. Had you noticed?
3. Questions from Revis and my answers.
- What movie quote do you use the most? Seriously? Of all the movie quotes I use you want to know which one I use the most? You are really asking me to go through them all and choose one? I …. I don’t think I can do that. But, I’ll do this for you instead: When camping or backpacking I use, “That’s not a knife,” from Crocodile Dundee the most. When talking to my brother I use “It’s possible, pig,” from Princess Bride the most. When trying to make sense of this world I use, “Deserves got nothing to do with it,” from Unforgiven the most. When just being my silly Jester self I use, “May the Schwartz be with you,” from Spaceballs the most. When I don’t know the answer to a question I use, “Who knows such things, only the Oracle,” from the Matrix the most. When heading off on an adventure I use, “Now bring me that horizon,” from Pirates of the Caribbean the most. I’m going to stop there… but, you get the idea anyway. Plus, frequent visitors to the kingdom should already be familiar with my Friday Q and A movie quoting madness…
- Will you go visit MissFourEyes and ask her about her bowel movements for me? Done. http://missfoureyes.wordpress.com/about/ But I have no idea why.
- Did you actually read all of my answers up there? Um…. no.
- Did you actually learn anything about me from them? Yes.
- What should I know about you that you don’t think I already know? I forgot to mention in my list of geekiness that I won a science award and competed in math tournaments in junior high…
- If you could pick a theme song for your blog, what would it be? Depending on the day, I’d probably want to switch between Solar Stone – Seven Cities, Crystal Method – Name of the Game, Bruce Springsteen – Blood Brothers, and Foo Fighters – Home.
- Did you like the picture of me that I put up? Not really.
- What’s worse: someone loudly telling you that they farted in public, or them not telling you and the smell blindsides you? Being blindsided is always worse.
- Can you start giving me money so I can quit my job and blog full-time? No.
- I know I asked this in one of my RTotD posts, but I really want to know: Why are Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands considered international even though they’re part of the U.S.? If we knew the answer to that question they’d have to lock us up.
- You’re walking with a friend at a local store. Your friend starts to scratch their crotch in a very obvious manner. How do you react? Ask, “Hey, you need a hand with that, or do you have it under control?
4. Questions for the people I’m going to gentle tap on the shoulder… I’m too beat up to do more than that anyway:
1. If the world were being overrun by zombies, what would be your weapon of choice, and why?
2. Would you have rather been Butch Cassidy or the Sundance Kid, and why?
3. Which superhero movie is your least favorite, and why?
4. What movie can bring you to tears without fail?
5. Have you ever said, “Oh captain, my captain” to someone?
6. If you answered “yes” to #5, why did you do it? If you answered “no” to #5, do you at least know the reference?
7. If you answered “no” to #5 and “no” to #6, what is your favorite Robin Williams movie? Otherwise, what is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?
8. If you gave your favorite Mel Brooks movie in answer to #7, what is your favorite Robin Williams movie? If you gave your favorite Robin Williams movie in answer to #7, what is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?
9. Did you see what I just did there?
10. If you were stranded on a desert island, with a movie player and a big screen TV, and you could only have one movie from each of the following genres, which ones would you want with you? Drama? Western? Comedy? Action? Thriller?
11. Have many of these questions had nothing to do with movies?
5. I will accomplish this task through the magic of pingbacks. Look out, you’ve been tagged!
These first three I’m tagging because they tagged Revis, who in turn inflicted this pain on me, so I’m holding them responsible:
The rest I’m tagging because they are awesome and I want to see their answers to my silly questions (Okay, okay, Twindaddy, Alice, and Miss Four Eyes are all awesome too, and I want to know their answers too, but I wanted to point out that all of this is their fault. So feel free to blame them as well in your posts.):