I was tagged again!!! How does that keep happening? I thought I had taken myself out of the game, retired, as it were, from the schoolyard antics of my past. Alas, I guess I never get to actually retire, do I?
That’s okay. I love playing games. And tag was always one of my favorites! Cheers to being forever young (at heart if nothing else).
She didn’t just tag me though. She full on hit me… sent me sprawling in the dirt… I think it’s because I owe her a cup of coffee. I made her spit hers out once, I think it was something I said, and she’s never forgiven me for that.
Part of her tagging me, was slapping me with these rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
2. A photo? Of me? Nobody wants to see that. In any case, how about a game within a game – I’ve already posted a couple pictures of me out in the kingdom, go forth and find them if you dare. And eleven random facts too? These rules are already starting to get on my nerves. I think I’m going to skip this one. Neener, neener.
3. MerBear’s questions for me and my answers:
1. What’s you’re favorite color? Blue. (I think it’s funny that I’m purposefully typing the word “Blue” in red.)
2. What is you’re worst vice? Being perfect.
3. Have you ever wished upon a star? Of course!
4. Do you like the sound of you’re voice? Live, yes. Recorded, no.
5. Do you agree that pudding is awesome? Chocolate pudding, yes. I don’t recognize any of the other “options.”
6. If not, why??? n/a
7. Can you touch you’re tongue to you’re nose? Not anymore. I sucesfully did this once when I was much younger. Since then every subsequent attempt has been met with utter, soul crushing, failure.
8. Can you burp the alphabet? Sadly, no. It’s one of the greatest regrets of my life.
9. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass? No. But, only because I associate the smell with the itchy feeling I get after playing in fresh cut grass.
10. Do you feel bad that I am struggling to come up with these last couple questions? Nope. Suffering is part of the game! Muahahahahahahaha.
11. How often do you wash you’re hair? At least once a day. (Every morning. If I go running or do some other outside activity at some point during the day I take a second shower before going to bed and more often than not will wash my hair again. What few hairs I have left.)
4. My questions and the people who must answer them or face the consequences:
1. What movie quote do you use most often?
2. Who is your current favorite actor or actress?
3. What “summer blockbuster” are you most looking forward to?
4. What is one of the movies you have been most disappointed by after waiting eagerly for its debut?
5. Who is your current least favorite actor or actress?
7. What is one book you’ve read recently that you would like to get seen made into a movie?
8. Who would you cast into the main roles?
10. Do you have a book that you love that you hope never gets made into a movie?
11. If so, what is it and why? If not, congratulations, you don’t have to to do anything else.
I haven’t had a chance to get out and meet a bunch of new people recently, the little prince as been taking up most of my previous blogging time. So, I’m going to have to tag the people who are normally hanging around the kingdom:
5. I accomplished this task through the marvel of pingbacks. I’m awesome like that. You can reach out and touch me if you want. I probably won’t bite…