KnowledgeKnut tagged me! We are back in the schoolyard again. And I’m okay with it. I always liked tag. In the scouts we played a slightly nastier version of the game called “Ditch-em.” In the polite versions of that game those who weren’t “it” just completely disappeared making it impossible to be found and tagged. In the less polite versions of the game we set up tricks and traps for those chasing us.
A visual representation of the current game:
For some reason I feel like Uncle Sam is pointing in my direction… Anyone else feel that way? Hmm, either Uncle Sam or maybe Smokey the Bear. Speaking of scouts I can’t remember how many times we almost burned down something… but, that’s another story altogether. Let’s get on with the game, shall we? We shall…
- Post these rules
- Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and eleven random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
– 2 – Eleven random facts about me:
1. I’m feeling a bit odd today.
3. Did I mention the scouts? Yeah, I’m an eagle.
5. I definitely think rules are meant to be stretched to the limits.
7. I only almost accidentally burned down my house once. It involved fireworks. I was in junior high.
9. I’ve posted a few pictures of me in some of the previous games of tag I was pulled into. If you are feeling less lazy than me, you can search for them and, er, um, check me out.
11. It’s not that I’m lazy so much as that I’m not getting a lot of sleep these days. The little prince isn’t yet on any sort of discernible schedule.
– 3 – Questions from KnowledgeKnut and my answers:
1. If you could spend time with someone who inspired(s) you, who would that be?
My maternal grandfather. (Mom, I’m not just saying that to see if I can get you to cry.)
He was an amazing man… and if half of the memories I have of him, and half of the stories I’ve heard about him are true at all, he was more than an amazing man. I never got to spend much time with him when I was old enough to appreciate the wisdom and experiences I could get from him. I’d love to have that opportunity now.
3. If you could be the opposite sex for one week, what would you do?
I plead the fifth.
4. What is your dream car?
I’m not really a car guy. If had the money I’d probably buy a corvette…
5. What is something you’ve always wanted to say to someone but never had the nerve?
I’m sure there have been things, but I don’t remember them. For the most part I try to speak my mind.
6. When you forgive someone, can you forget?
7. If you could be any Royal (dead or alive), who would you be?
Me. The Jester of the Matticus Kingdom. Duh!
Because being the Jester is total awesomesauce.
9. Your favorite movie has became your reality, what is the movie and what part are you playing?
Too many choices…. too many…. too… *beep* sorry, you have fried the Jester’s brain (nice going there wiseguy), please bear with us as we try to get things up and running again…. *beep*
If they ever make the Dark Tower series into a movie (or 7… or 14…). I would be Roland Deschain of Gilead.
10. Your goal is to become famous, how do you plan to do that?
With the wordiness of my wordy words, of course.
11. When you are gone (dead) what is the one thing that you want to remembered for?
My wordy words. Didn’t we just cover that?
– 4 – Questions and people I’m tagging:
1. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Mac or PC?
5. Tastes Great or Less Filling?
7. Why is the answer to life, the universe and everything “42?”
8. Pen or pencil?
10. Manual or automatic?
(Thanks to my brilliant wife who helped me come up with this list of questions. She is AMAZING.)
You’ve been tagged:
6. (Aunt) Princess Rosebud
7. The Imaginator
8. The Scribbler
9. Mr. Atheist
10. Matrone Bell
13. The Foodie Farmer
Each of these wonderful bloggers has guest blogged for me in the last couple of weeks, picking up the slack around the kingdom while my efforts have been focussed elsewhere. And how do I repay them? I tag them, of course! Don’t you wish you had guest blogged for me too??!!
Of course you do!
19 thoughts on “TAGGED again”
Gonna have me some totally awesomesauce fun!!
Mwah ha ha ha ha!
Great post, and you now know why I don’t do guest columns, you just get deeper, and deeper nto that wormhole. 😛
It’s true!!! I’m in pretty deep now. I may be beyond saving…
Princess Rosebud normally doesn’t play games like other children cos she’s more special than the masses, but she will make an exception for you, JesterDad, and much appreciation to be chosen!
Hooray for playing along! 😀
This is very very funny!!! Uncle Sam is the effect!!!! Did you pay your taxes? But then schoolyard comes to mind as well… 🙂 hope your back blogging!!!
I’ll be “back” very soon… maybe next week, probably the week after.
Hope the little one give you restful nights!!! And is a good baby!!!
Some nights are less restful than others, but overall he is a good baby. 😉
Mwahaha. TAG. so much fun. Now we need FREEZE TAG.
I always like TV Tag… where you had to shout out the names of TV shows (and they couldn’t be repeated) to unfreeze yourself… Or, was that Scooby Doo Tag? Or, am I just making stuff up? Who knows anymore…
I played so many tags, that I forget the rules that we made up for each one. I just remember one time I was jumping off of ledge and got frozen… I didn’t know how to freeze as I was flying through the air…. hmmm.
Might have made for an interesting landing…
Aaahh I’m it again!!
It happens to all of us. 😉
[…] over at Mammoth Mountain tapped me on the shoulder so now I’m it, and soon you could be […]