Well, it iz like this: I’ve been nominated for the REALITY AWARD, and I have to say that is REALLY REALLY REAL, er, um, I mean, AWESOME!
Here’s what needs doing (aka – the rules):
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog somewhere
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back to them.
- Answer the 5 simple questions about yourself.
- Nominate as many as 20 bloggers for this award and notify them.
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? Right now, I’d change the location of my condo.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Any year? I’m having a pretty good year right now… I don’t think I’d want to go back.
3. What is one thing that really scares you? SPIDERS, and sharks, and heights, and big dogs, and public speaking, and… hmm, I think I might have some issues.
4. What is one dream you have not completed and do you think you will be able to accomplish it? Get my fantasy novel published! Yes, one day it will happen.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Earlier in my life I might have said a movie star, or a rock star, or something like that, but these days I’m pretty comfortable in my skin.
Nominations and my questions for them:
1. If your life could be like any book you’ve ever read, which one would you choose?
2. Would you want to be a specific character in that book or just be who you are now living in that time/place/setting?
3. If you had control of the moon, would you change its color, and what color would you make it?
4. Which you prefer to live in the DC Universe or the Marvel Universe?
5. Which character on the Big Bang Theory are you the most like?
The Rules For The Epically Awesome Award Of Awesomeness:
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself. That’s it.
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think are awesome and/or epic–or both.
Ten Facts about the Matticus Kingdom’s Court Jester:
1. I wear contacts: my prescription is something like -10.00 in both eyes with another -1.25 for astigmatism. Basically what someone with 20/20 vision can see at 1,000 feet clear as day, I can only see at 20 feet, or 100 feet / 2 feet, or 10 feet to 2.4 inches. How’s that for perspective?
2. I took piano lessons, and the theory I learned there was very helpful when I decided I wanted to be a DJ, because I already understood how music was written.
3. I am an Eagle Scout.
4. I used to be able to do very complex math problems in my head.
5. In junior high I would have been appalled if anyone had called me a jester.
6. I played dungeons and dragons at lunch almost every day in junior high and high school. Oh, the horror! (I wish I still had the imagination I had then.)
7. I didn’t get my first “smart” phone until summer of 2011.
8. I once wrote a post completely devoid of “I’s.”
9. I can’t believe how many awards keep getting throw towards the kingdom. I was not prepared for that sort of attention.
10. I wonder how my outlook on life will change between this month and the next.
Nominations For The Epically Awesome Award Of Awesomeness: