NotQuiteAlice snuck up and tagged me!
The nerve, right? Well, she spends most of her time taking trips down into rabbit holes, so I guess we can’t be expecting too much more in the way of manners, can we?! I mean, we all remember the tea party incident – there were cups and mugs and glasses shattering every which way, tea sloshing all over the place, spoons and forks in all the wrong places, and suger everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE!
Oh, sorry, got off topic there for a bit. Being “it” makes me cranky. (Or was that “crazy?” I forget…) Onward then:
1. Post these rules. (I’m thinking we can go ahead and check this one off, agreed?)
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Holy High Pressured Rules, Batman! That’s a lot to do just to no longer be this “it” thing everyone keeps talking about. Maybe I should just want to be “it.”
Alas, I was never very good at that…
1) I’m not very good at math.
3) That’s actually not true at all. I won awards for math in junior high.
4) I won a science award t0o.
5) I still have the headphones from this picture.
6) I like to quote movies.
7) What do you mean you arleady knew that?
8) I skipped 2? I never liked it anyway.
9) Anybody who wants to is welcome to guest post on the Matticus Kingdom.
10) I’m not above shameless self promotion.
11) I think I should start wearing blue shirts again.
1. Why is 6 afraid of 7? – Because 7 ate 9? That’s too simple. I think it’s because 7 is trying to take over the world: same thing it does every night.
2. Pluto, do you still think he’s a planet? – I thought Pluto was a dog?
3. Any car in the world.. no money restrictions, what is it? – 96 Mazda B2300 – what can I say, I love my truck.
4. What happens when you mix those 2 chemicals on your left over there together? – It creates an odorless, flavorless compound known as Iocane Powder, one of the deadliest poisons in the world.
5. Sherlock or the Brain? – Sherlock. Thought I’d have picked Pinky if he was an option.
6. Why? – Because the Brain is insane!! Pinky was the genius.
7. Black Keys or 3 Days Grace? – Black Eyed Peas or 311? Um, um, um… Bruce Springsteen? Foo Fighters? Green Day? Tiesto?
8. Where did I leave my car keys? – In your pocket.
9. Why were my keys there? – So that the brain couldn’t find them for use in his next attempt to take over the world.
10. What is the Hokey Pokey really all about? – It actually started as a scheme by Brain to create a dance, like a rain dance, but the Hokey Pokey was supposed to be so powerful he could get all the humans linked together and doing it at one time, distracting them from his run for President where he would put actions into motion that would lead to total global domination. Luckily, Pinky saw where it was all headed and managed to thwarts Brain’s plan.
11. If Gambit married Rogue, what powers would their kids have? – Sexy poker skills.
….. TAG!!! …..
1) What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen that wasn’t supposed to be a comedy? (MST3K movies don’t count.)
2) What is the least funny movie you’ve ever seen that was supposed to be a comedy?
3) Is there a line, for you, where one side the comedy is genius, and the other side is “too far?”
4) If you ever said, “Hey boys, lookie what I got here,” what would you have?
5) Can you ever see yourself crushing on Mongo?
6) Why are you SO tired?
7) Where are all the *ahem* women at?
8) If you could send a telegram, who would you send one to and what would it say?
9) Who would you want to choreograph your dance routine?
10) If you could ride off into the sunset, would you pick a limo to do it in? Or…?
11) Would you ever ride a horse on a blazing saddle?
Please see the links in section #4.
Phew! Feels good to no longer be “it.”