I’m just not sure I want to be “it.” Couldn’t we play a nice game of dodgeball instead?
Too late, the game is Tag and I’m already it, so here we go:
- The Rules -
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
“Facts” about me:
1) I’m really excited for the new Superman movie: Man of Steel.
2) I don’t actually dress like I did in the picture above anymore. Though, I have to say: I pulled it off!
3) I may watch too much TV.
4) In my case, Snickers does in fact satisfy.
5) So does Cookies and Cream ice cream.
6) I’ve never really been fond of the number 6.
7) I’m not really a fan of Tuesday’s either.
8) I’m writing this list while watching “The Big Bang Theory.”
9) I may watch too much TV. Oh, scratch that. I think I repeat myself too much.
10) I am constantly amazed by how much I’m enjoying this whole blogging thing.
11) I’m not sure why this list needed 11 items.
My second tag was inflicted upon me by Kim at Tranquil Dreams. Here are her questions for me:
1) Cookies or Cakes?
Cake with cookies on top. Duh!
2) What was your first Blu-ray or DVD you ever purchased?
3) Whats the most inspiring book/movie you’ve ever read/seen?
Les Miserables (kind of works for both)
4) Cats or Dogs? Or other pets?
Kitties, kitties everywhere!
5) What type of music do you like?
6) Whats your favorite Grimm’s Fairy Tales?
Um… I’m more of a fan of Happy’s Fairy Tales.
7) Console, Handheld, PC or Arcades?
8) Favorite flavor of chips?
9) What animal do you visit first at the zoo?
The big cats.
10) What food could you eat every single day?
11) Who is your favorite superhero?
My first tag came from Steph Rogers and here are her questions for me:
1) Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
Hugh Jackman – multi-talented, and generally just seems like a nice guy. Which is a rarity in Hollywood. Plus, he plays both Wolverine which satisfies the comic nerd in me, and Jean ValJean which satisfies the literary nerd in me.
2) If you could take one thing into outer space that wasn’t for survival what would it be?
3) Lemon sorbet or double chocolate ice cream?
I’m sorry. Did you ask something? All I heard was “Chocolate chocolate or chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate?”
4) What music do you listen to?
5) What’s your favourite movie of all time?
What? What kind of question is that? All time? How can I answer when I don’t know about the movies I haven’t seen yet? Here is a list of my favorite movies so far: Braveheart, Tombstone, Spiderman 2, LOTR Trilogy, Crash, Requiem for a Dream…
6) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Wait. Do flip flop/sandals count? Then 6.
Wait. Do snowboard boots and normal snow boots count? Then 8.
7) If you could have any animal, real or imagined, for a pet what would it be? The luck dragon is mine!
Dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon!!!! What other choice is there?
8) Beer or wine? Or maybe something stronger?
Beer. But, real beer – something dark, with flavor, and you can’t see through it.
9) If Bert and Ernie could have kids, and they had a baby would it be a boy or a girl? Name the baby
Boy = George
10) If your skin could be any colour in the rainbow, or combinations of colours, what would you choose? Blue? Purple? Rainbow with sparkles?
I don’t know… I was going to say blue, but that has pretty much been covered by Avatar, right? So, to be different, how about silver. Then if I got tired of walking while I was out and about I could just stand still and people would think I was a statue and stop running into me.
11) Truth or dare?
In my youth = dare. Now = truth. I wonder what that says about me…
Ready, set, go! You’ve been tagged:
My questions for the
unlucky few I just tagged:
1) What does “inconceivable” mean to you?
2) Have you ever had fun storming a castle? If yes, please elaborate.
3) Can you name the three terrors of the Fire Swamp?
4) If you were named “Buttercup” would you keep that as a name or change it once you could legally do so?
5) Have you ever been walking around and just happened upon four white horses?
6) If you could pick new actors to play Inigo and Fezzick, who would you pick?
7) Have you ever pondered if you would make a good Dread Pirate Roberts?
8) Do you prefer your magic pills coated in chocolate or vanilla?
9) Do you have a wheelbarrow or a cloak?
10) Have you ever said “As you wish,” and really meant “I love you?”
11) What could quite possibly be the greatest movie ever made?