Look what I found this morning:
Isn’t that a lovely gift from dmauldin53?
I don’t normally accept nominations for these awards but they had such nice things to say about me and asked me very politely to accept it. I was powerless to refuse. You should take a minute to read this and that and pretty much everything else at the Mauldin Family blog. It’s a whole lot of awesome.
Versatile Blogger Rules (If you choose to obey them)
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Will do. Should have already been done but was experiencing technical difficulties with my dashboard saving the new image widget. So, for now it is prominently displayed in this post and I’ll get it posted next to my other award as soon as my dashboard starts cooperating again.Done!
- Done (that’s this post) and done (x3).
- Each of my nominations has inspired me in one way or another (from tackling various topics, to working with both words and pictures, to posting in multiple languages). They are all versatile without a doubt.
- Will do x15 – you’ll just have to take my word for it.
- 7 “interesting” things:
- 1. I support two football (soccer) clubs: Manchester United and LA Galaxy.
- 2. I was in fact a proffesional DJ for a few years. It wasn’t my only source of income but I did get paid to spin, so that counts, right?
- 3. I have made it to the top of Mt. Whitney twice. I was 10 years old the first time.
- 4. When I refer to “my truck” in any of my posts I’m talking about a 1996 Mazda B2300. It’s a little two door pick-up and has over 200,000 miles on it. I got it used in 1999 with only 10,500 miles on it. We’ve covered some ground together.
- 5. I learned how to dance secretly as a surprise for my then girlfriend, a dance teacher, and then worked it out so that she had to cover one of my lessons without knowing who she was about to teach. That night I proposed.
- 6. In Junior High I was on the school’s Mathletes team. We competed in several math related competitions around the state and always did very well.
- 7. I am an Eagle Scout.